T & Company Aveda Salon in Davenport, FL is a luxury boutique salon where our passionate team gives our guests the ultimate salon experience. Stylist are inspired to translate this passion through creating customized hair service for our guest including hair cutting, hair coloring, hair styling, hair extensions, and other chemical hair services. This position works with a multidisciplinary team to share beauty, fashion and wellness - all through the power of touch, while driving sales to meet established goals.
- Provide hair services, including hair cutting, hair coloring, hair styling, hair extensions, and other chemical hair services that are customized to guests, in alignment with the overall look the guest is seeking to achieve.
- Consistently perform the Aveda Guest Service Cycle and Aveda 5 Star Guest Experience Routine to ensure each guest have an excellent experience from beginning to end.
- Ensure each guest is offered a Ritual of Renewal during every visit, which may include a hand treatment, makeup application and/or neck and shoulder treatment.
- Ensure "on time" service delivery through effective utilization of time allocated for service.
- Provide hair and wellness expertise and excellent service to guests and promote retail products for guest home care, while achieving established goals.
- Present and reinforce a professional appearance always, in accordance with the dress code standards.
- Ensure salon station is "guest-ready" always, which includes proper sanitation of tools, product replenishment, and cleaning as required.
- Contribute to growth and productivity of the salon, and maintain current guest clientele while continuing to build.
- Ensure respectful use of professional inventory, in accordance with Aveda's recommended product usage guidelines.
- Perform all necessary functions in the salon as requested, to keep entire team on schedule. (e.g. housekeeping)
- Set a positive example for all new Stylist and other team members. And act in the role of mentor for new staff members when needed.
- Contribute to growth and artistic standards of the educational team.
- Attend meetings as required, which may involve travel.
- Other duties assigned
- Due to our commitment to the environment, a strong alignment to the Aveda mission is essential.
- Team member must hold and maintain a current cosmetology license in the state of Florida.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to attend and satisfactory complete all company education as required.
- Ability to work retail hours including weekends, holidays, and special events as needed.
- Computer experience including retail point of sale software.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk or hear or smell. The team member is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and or move 25 pounds, and occasionally life and or move 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to focus.
CLICK HERE FOR AN APPLICATION
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Check us out on Facebook and Instagram!